Should We Do Sport Everyday

Do you think we should have sport everyday? No, We shouldn’t here is why.

1. If we had sport every day we would be so tired and we would not be able to do anything after school.

2. If we did PE everyday we might get sick of doing sport and find it super boring.

3. If we had sport all the time we could get really sore and find it hard to run or maybe even walk. Sport 1 or 2 times a week would be good

My conclusion is that the sport calendar we currently have is superlative and there is no need to change it.

6 thoughts on “Should We Do Sport Everyday

1. G’day Brandon,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

I really enjoyed how you numbered your key points and your arguments. Do you enjoy playing sports at school? Why or why not? I hope they do not change the sport calendar on you any time soon!

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/
    http://rianjohn.edublogs.org/about-me/

• Hi Rian!
      Thank you for viewing my blog, I Hope you liked it. I do enjoy playing sports at school but mainly when we play games like Dodge ball. I hope to see you on my blog more often.

2. What foods do you eat? Do you play any sports? Are there any funny stories or stories that you tell your friends?

California USA

• I usually eat tuna, I love tuna. I don’t really play sports but sometimes I do weights and play Dodge ball. There was one funny story where someone threw a ball at me while we were playing dodge ball but they missed and then it rebounded and hit me in the back. Thank you for commenting on my blog!

• Yes, Friday and Monday is a very good sports timetable, But do you think there could be one better than that?